120 Blank handwriting practice paper with dotted lines
Handwriting practice paper dotted notebook for kids is the first step towards learning. Trace the letters and practice handwriting in this awesome and crazy lined paper book with dotted grid for practicing handwriting. Use it for personal practice at home or for your entire classroom.
Get your kids this notebook and let them write. Handy 8.5x11 size is perfect for preschoolers and toddlers to learn how to shape characters and alphabets. This handwriting practice notebook for kids could be their favorite school supplies.
Great for kid’s early years letter and number form practice!
- ★ Primary Composition Notebook for Kindergarten Handwriting Practice
- ★ 120 Practice Pages (60 sheets) with Dotted Midline
- ★ Professional Alphabet Tracing Chart included with Letter Form Arrows
HANDWRITING NOTEBOOK DETAILS:
- LARGE: 8.5x11 inch size
- 120 practice pages (60 sheets, front and back with ruled lines)
- Lined pages have standard spacing and dashed midline for primary writing practice
- Matte color cover for durability including fun label for child's name
- White interior pages and perfect bound, glued spine
- Includes two alphabet tracing charts for easy reference to letter formation
- Paperweight recommended for pencil or ballpoint pen use only
Page Up and Order Now!