Great for kid's early year's letter and number form practice!
- Primary Composition Notebook for Kindergarten Handwriting Practice
- 120 Practice Pages (60 sheets) with Dotted Midline and Picture Space
- Professional Alphabet Tracing Chart included with Letter Form Arrows
Story paper pages with a blank picture space on the top half and primary ruled lines on the bottom half of the page. The dotted midline and thick baseline make handwriting practice easier for kids in preschool and elementary school learning how to write. Compatible with the common handwriting methods used in schools such as Zaner-Bloser, D'Nealian, and McDoughal Littel. Use it for personal practice at home or for your entire classroom.
HANDWRITING NOTEBOOK DETAILS:
- LARGE: 8.5x11 inch size
- 120 practice pages (60 sheets, front and back with ruled lines)
- Lined pages have standard spacing and dashed midline for primary writing practice
- Matte color cover for durability including fun label for child's name
- White interior pages and perfect bound, glued spine
- Includes two alphabet tracing charts for easy reference to letter formation
- Paperweight recommended for pencil or ballpoint pen use only
Get your kids this notebook and let them write. Handy 8.5x11 size is perfect for preschoolers and toddlers to learn how to shape characters and alphabets. This handwriting practice notebook for kids could be their favorite school supplies.
Page Up and Order Now!