Easter Crafts for Kids: How to Make a Resurrection Scene
This printable Resurrection scene is such a fun Easter craft for kids! Young children will have so much fun coloring these Christian theme cutouts and then putting together their simple Resurrection scene.
Let’s build your own Resurrection scene using a handful of craft supplies and our template. This is the perfect Resurrection craft for preschoolers who are celebrating Easter. All you need to do is follow these easy instructions to create your own Resurrection scene! No additional tools are required.
Use the following materials for this project:
- Ordinary paper (use it to print out our templates with crosses, path, cave etc.)
- Hard paper to make the background of the Resurrection Scene (you can use a cardboard package, cereal box, or watercolor paper)
- Felt pens (to color Resurrection figures)
- Paints (to color the background)
- Cardboard (to make the holder)
Follow the below steps:
- Download and print out our template on ordinary printing paper.
- After that, glue them onto the cardboard sheet or cut them out to use them as a template to draw the circles on the cardboard sheets. Download the templates here.
- Cut out the circles and color them with paints.
- Color and cut out all nativity figures with felt pens. Use your favourite art materials and colour in all the characters you’d like to add to you scene.