7 the Most Popular Quick & Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts For Kids
If you are looking for simple crafts to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, look no further. We’ve gathered our favorite St. Patrick’s Day kids crafts that you can make in the classroom, at home, or for a party. These fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids can be made in under 30 minutes and kids of all ages will enjoy them!
Leprechaun Craft with a Fork Print Beard
- Printable Hat & Face Template
- Orange paint
- Green, yellow, black, and pink construction paper
- Download the leprechaun's hat and face template by Mr. Mintz ($1.50 - thanks for the support!)
- Print the hat, buckle, black belt, and face of the Leprechaun on colored paper according to the instructions. Or draw these parts yourself.
- Cut out and glue all the parts onto white paper.
- Ask your child to dip a fork in orange paint and make strokes along the bottom of the face to make a beard.
St Patrick's Day Handprint Footprint Crafts
- Template by Mr. Mintz (download)
- Ordinary paper (use it to print out our templates)
- Paint brushes
- Washable kids paint
Download the St. Patrick's Day handprint footprint bundleDirections:
- Download the template by Mr. Mintz.
- Cover your child’s hand with white paint. (Your child could dip their palm into white paint or you could paint it onto their hand).
- Make a handprint on the card.
Paper Bag Leprechaun Craft
- Green, yellow, black and orange construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Brown paper bag
- Scrap paper
- Washable markers
- Cut out the shape of a hat from the green paper (or card stock).
- Cut a long piece of black paper, a yellow square, and a smaller black to make the belt.
- Glue the belt and buckle to the Leprechaun's hat.
- Stuff your brown paper bag with crumpled scrap paper (or a handful of shredded paper).
- Glue the eyes, draw a mouth and nose.
- Tear off small rectangle pieces of orange construction paper and glue them around the face to make the leprechaun beard.
- Finally, tear off a couple small pieces to use as eyebrows.
Craft Sticks Leprechaun Hat Craft
- Craft sticks
- Black and yellow construction paper
- Green paint
- Cardstock or fiberboard
- Glue the sticks to cardboard (we usually use cereal or pizza boxes).
- Paint the leprechaun hat green and allow to dry.
- While the paint is drying, cut a long piece of black paper, a yellow square, and a smaller black to make the belt.
- Once the hat has dried, glue the long piece of black paper above the brim for the belt of the hat.
- Glue the smaller black square to the yellow square to make the buckle for the hat. Glue to the belt of the hat.
Easy Shamrock Art
- Ordinary paper
- Light green card stock
- Green crayon
- Cut out of any paper shamrock shape.
- Place a paper shamrock on the front of your card.
- Hold it in place with one hand while drawing all around the edge with your green crayon.
- Lift the shamrock template.
Shamrock Bubble-Wrap Craft
- sheet of recycled bubble wrap (from any packaging)
- paints in shades of green
- a paintbrush
- light green or white card stock
- Cut out the shape of a shamrock from a sheet of bubble wrap.
- Paint over the bubbles with green paint.
- Lay the painted side down on a sheet of paper.
- Tap lightly to make sure all the ink has transferred to the paper.
- Lift carefully, revealing the shamrock imprint.
- Finally, trace the print with a green marker or crayon.
St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages
Download the St. Patrick's Day Coloring Pages