7 Benefits Of Animal Finger Puppets
Finger puppets offer children the opportunity to create in their minds and with their hands, making it easier for them to express their ideas, feelings, and represent experiences of daily life. It also encourages creativity, as it is the children who decide what the puppets will say or what actions they will represent.
Get to know about the benefits of animal finger puppets
1. They add to verbal development: they allow children to speak, improve their language, enrich their vocabulary, and learn to listen to others. It helps shy children to open and communicate more easily.
2. They increase the capacity of attention: it is necessary for children to be attentive and to observe the details of the stories that they are developing, to create their characters.
3. They make teaching easier for children of ages: they allow children of all ages and characteristics to share their experiences together and create stories.
4. It stimulates participation: it gives each child a character, facilitating coexistence, and allowing each puppet to be given the personality they ant, this allows children to express themselves more fluently.
5. They can be made by the children themselves: The creation of puppets is not a complicated job but can be easily done. Allowing children to develop their ability to create manual art.
6. They develop creativity: because the child will have to create his characters, and the plot of the story, this helps him exercise his creativity, in a fun way.
7. They help to apply and justify the rules of discipline: it encourages values and rules either within the classroom or at home.
Have fun creating these original puppets, inventing your stories, simply print, cut, and paste. Create your puppet theatre and let the show begin!
Click here to download the free printable finger puppets.